Back to Basics Training Pty Ltd maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives, courses and products in general. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate and should errors be brought to our attention, we will correct them.
All attempts have been made to verify information provided on this site. However Back to Basics Training accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation with regard to the subject matter on this site. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time to clarify your understanding.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which Back to Basics Training have no control and for which Back to Basics Training assumes no responsibility
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional such as an accountant or solicitor)
- critical to test yourself as we expressly do not guarantee any results you may or may not get as a result of following our recommendations. You must test everything yourself
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. Back to Basics Training accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.